SAP & your Plan of Work
A Plan of Work is important to your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP.) A plan of work is required if you are not meeting SAP standards and are below the minimum GPA or 67% pace of progression.
In STARS at https://stars.wayne.edu log-on using your Access ID and password
If you have selected a major, run a Degree Audit Evaluation to identify the courses you need to take
Select 'Plan of Work' under 'Deg Audit'
- Select the courses you plan and add them to your semester plan.
- Select courses for each semester you will attend until your program is complete or you will meet SAP standards.
- Save & Exit
- Print your Plan of Work to attach to your SAP Appeal.
To ensure you are meeting your academic program’s requirements, please consult the program’s website, the University Bulletin or an academic advisor in your school/college.
- In STARS, click on the Deg Audit heading at the top of the page and pull down to the Generate New Evaluation link.
- If you believe your major in STARS is not correct, you will need to speak with your department in order to get your major updated.
To submit the Degree Audit as part of your appeal:
- Save this degree audit as a PDF, or
- Click on “Output” to print your Degree Audit